About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Thursday, September 30, 2010

words from the wise


(pic related)
The darkest side of my interests
I invest
Time into being myself
but them just
want to focus on your life
and ingest your interests
and spit out hatred and judgment
time is of an essence so i spend less
of it worying about being sin-less

You see
The world is a ball of greed
why is another man worried about the size of my jeans
it makes no sence
why do i choose to be free
because the chains that hold you down are rusted
so while you get lost in the judgement
i'll be turning my dream into what it was'nt
reality

1 comment:

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.