About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Sunday, September 5, 2010

I call this one..The Flame

For every lonely girl there is a lonely guy
And the lonely sky matches your lonely eyes
If only Mr.Lonely would come out of his home he
Would still find himself lonely
Because while he's out with his homies
Drinking at the only bar
that he knows
She'll be wishing on a lonely star
that her lonely
ness would just go afar
and her only
prince would come and be her charm
but it's only
a dream and she's wishing hard
But once her confidence goes up
That will be the day that a woman has rose up
and owned up
to the days when she was a little girl
lonely in her little world.
And her prince finds his confidence too
What can confidence do?
Confidence can unite two
And when you're done with this poem it can ignite you

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.