About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Monday, September 20, 2010

Struggles

(pic non-related)

Everyone has a struggle
Rugged rocks and rubble
And then your troubles double
When it seems nobody loves you

You ask yourself if it's real
feeling the way you feel
you wanna just dissapear
happiness is a steal

Death is the only real
You could go tomorrow and emotions you never feel
Why are my lines so cold
Why do i talk about dying Because if i said that i'm happy then maybe i'd be lying

But still i walk with a smile
hold my head up on high
a part of me wants to laugh
a part of me wants to cry
why do people live by lies? 

2 comments:

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.