About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Profit?

(pic non related)

The sweetest touch from an angel
dressed in a white shirt and sweatpants
long hair, perfect body, cutest face
believes in herself like i believe in she
I might attain her once i believe in me
No more hiding under the curtain of deception and lies
Trying to prove to her that I am a better guy
No more hiding who i am from the girl that i want to love me for who i am
now im in a trance
My mind is in a dance
Limbo or hell, wherever that i dwell
Unjarring my evil puttin morals on the shelves
Single is my life cause im living in a shell
Every woman that i know is the apitomy of hell

3 comments:

  1. Nice pic, nice poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about that girl with the stars on her face, she tried suing I believe...not sure how it turned out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo dawg i heard you like bombers, so i brought a f5-bomber for you.

    ReplyDelete

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.