About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dig

(pic non-related)
We all have a weakness
Just some of ours are easier to identify
Look me in the eyes
We all have a sickness
The cure is something only found within the mind
Which is inside
We all have our deamons
But you make the choice of which ones you let live
Which of mines will you forgive
We all have a hunger
Just some have less on there plate than others
Are you an enemy or a brother
love, religion, sucess, substance, lust

We all have something that digs at us
At least we dig each other

2 comments:

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.