About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Purpose

The day that you wake up
 and realize your purpose in  life
is the day you stop stabbing yourself in the back with a knife
Life is not about being perfect or being the best
Life is about the trials and tribulations with plenty of stress
But take that stress and turn it into positive energy
Then you can balance your synergy
What has got into me
nothing but hope
hope is just one of the drugs that allows me to cope
It does'nt matter where you come from
it matters where you're going
So get up off the couch
get up out the house
and get yourself in route while the wind is still blowing

1 comment:

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.