About Me

My photo
My mind is so hazey



Monday, September 27, 2010

Nipsey Hustle, you either heard of him or you havent, either way he's dope.


Music career
In 2008 Nipsey released two mixtapes, Bullets Ain't Got No Name, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2  before signing with Epic Records. Late in the year his debut single, "Hussle In The House," was released.
In 2009 he released a third mixtape, Bullets Ain't Got No Name, Vol. 3, appeared with Drake on the song "Killers,"  and appeared on the song "Upside Down" on Snoop Dogg's album Malice n Wonderland and on the official westcoast remix for Dorrough's single Ice Cream Paint Job. A first studio album, "South Central State of Mind" was expected in the summer of 2009 but was never released.
In 2010 he appeared on the song We Are the World 25 for Haiti. He was one of XXL Magazine's Annual Freshman Ten, a selection of ten up and coming artists.

[edit] Acting career

In 2007 Nipsey had a small part in Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's semi-biographical film "I Tried" directed by Rich Newey. In 2010 he will star in the film Wrath of Cain, to be directed by Ving Rhames.2010 Nipsey played in Love Chronicles Secret Revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEARLESS

I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.